An Affordable Condenser Mic You Can Use on Anything!Don't worry about draining the kitty just to get a great-sounding microphone you can use on anything, check out the sE Electronics sE2200a II multipattern condenser mic and put your pennies to work for you. It may be affordable, but that doesn't stop the sE2200a II from providing you with rich sound or a wealth of useful functions. First off, the sE2200a II provides you with three different pickup patterns, including cardioid, figure 8, and omnidirectional. What that means is that the sE2200a II is ready to record in any situation.
But that's not all. It also features a naturally wide dynamic range, allowing you to capture both subtle instruments such as acoustic guitars, as well as the ear-shattering SPLs of guitar amp stacks and drum overheads. Add to that a 10dB pad and a highpass filter, and you're in business. From vocals to amps, drums to horns, there's nothing you can't record with an sE Electronics sE2200a II multipattern condenser microphone! Get yours at GearNuts.com.
sE Electronics sE2200a II Multipattern Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- An amazing multipattern condenser microphone that's perfect for anything from vocals to drum overheads
- Based on sE Electronics award winning sE2200a cardioid condenser microphone
- Dual hand-crafted 1" gold-sputtered condenser capsules let you select from cardioid, figure 8, and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Highpass filter and 10dB pad give you advanced sound-shaping options onboard
- Extremely low noise and high SPL handling provides you with an extended dynamic range
- Finished in a custom black rubber paint, which looks cool and dampens chassis resonance