This Sweet Little Synth Is 100% Analog Goodness!
The monotron's extremely brain-dead really simple circuitry contains the basic building blocks of modular synthesis: one voltage-controlled oscillator, one voltage-controlled filter, and one bass oscillator. The 1-knob approach to these controls makes conjuring crazy sounds easy-to-get and fun. Not a keyboard player? No problem! The monotron's easy-to-use ribbon controller lets players who are completely devoid of keyboarding skills sound as if they know what they're doing. Plus, via the aux input you can use the monotron's filter to process external audio!
Korg monotron Analog Ribbon Synth Features at a Glance:
- Battery operation and palm-top size equal true portability
- Features the same classic analog filter found in the mythical Korg MS-10 and MS-20 synths
- Inspiring, easy-to-play ribbon keyboard
- Internal speaker/headphone jack lets you enjoy the sound anywhere — alone or with friends!
- Brain-dead really simple, fun-to-tweak controls
- Filter any external source by using the audio-input jack
- LFO Rate knob features cool LED visual indicator
- Full-fledged true-analog synthesizer: VCO, VCF, LFO
- LFO can modulate either pitch or filter cutoff