A Clearly Superior 2-channel Pre!• The m201 preamplifier is housed in a stunning new 2U, 19" rack mount chassis. The m201 enclosure shares the same industrial design (look and feel) as our monitoring products, and the m801 and m802 preamps.
• The signal path of the m201 is fully balanced from start to finish, which has a dynamic range improvement of up to 3dB over that of the model 201.
• With its increased out current capability the m201 can drive audio lines that can reach upwards of 1,500 feet without audio quality loss.
• Included on each preamplifier channel is a dedicated ribbon microphone mode which shifts the preamplifier's entire gain range up 10dB while deactivating 48V phantom power and bypassing the coupling capacitors.
• Each of the m201's channels includes a dedicated DI (Direct Inject) circuit that offers guitar, bass and keyboard players with plug and play connectivity for studio or stage jobs.
• Fitted as standard, the m201 is equipped with an m+s (mid + side) decoder matrix. Previously only available on the Lunatec V3, this feature is a bulletproof addition for engineers who wish to use the m+s microphone technique. The m+s feature also has its own dedicated outs on the rear panel. Nice.
• Each m201 channel includes two outputs wired in parallel. This is a amazing feature for customers that would like to feed two destinations at once.
• Available as an option, the m201 can be fitted with a pair of 130V ins for customers who use DPA 130V microphones.
• The m201 will also be available with an optional pair of 190V inputs. This custom configuration will provide plug and play capabilities for users of DPA 4041-S and 4041-T2 microphones.
• As is the case with all Grace Design products, the m201 includes a 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.