Crazy Accurate... Crazy Awesome Price!What's the test of a good studio monitor? Accuracy, accuracy, and... uh... accuracy. And JBL definitely knows accuracy. That's why you see their bigger LSR speakers used day-in/day-out in pro studios. So if you have a smaller studio space — say, a bedroom - you CANNOT beat this value. With the LSR2328P, JBL packed in their high-tech know-how from their renowned speaker lineup and put it into these affordable, desktop-sized monitors. As far as performance goes, it's like having a "mini me" of the bigger LSR studio monitors... flat and honest. Like we said, can't beat the value... real-deal JBL performance, at an awesome price, and in a size that's right for most small-room studios. Sweet!
What else is cool about the JBL LSR2328P? JBL added a handy rubber pad to the bottom of the speaker that helps to isolate it from your gear. Think of it as built-in acoustic treatment. There are also mounting points, in case mounting is your thing. Last not least, there are controls on each LSR2328P speaker that let you fine-tune the frequency response to your room. So no matter where you work, you can count on the LSR238P for honesty... and mixes that translate!
JBL LSR2328P 8" Active Studio Monitor Features at a Glance:
- Drivers (LF/HF) 8" 238G/1" 231H
- Magnetic shielding: Yes
- Level control: Yes
- LF trim: +2dB/-3dB
- HF trim: +2.5dB/-2.5dB
- Input connectors: Balanced XLR,1/4" TRS, RCA
- Frequency range: 37Hz-20kHz
- Amplifier power: LF/HF: 95W/70W
- Max SPL continous each/pair: >104dB/>110dB
- MaxSPL peak each/pair: >117dB/>123dB
- Input sensitivity: 92dB SPL /1m @ -10 dBV bal. input
- Crossover frequency: 2.0kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Enclosure: 3/4" MDF
- Mounting: Four threaded mounting points conforming to industry-standard pattern, 4.25"x2" center to center M6 metric threads
- Finish: Metallic anthracite paint/dark matte black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.6"x10"x13.2"
- Net weight: 28 lbs.