Take Your iOS Effects Rig Onstage!Haven't you always wanted to work your favorite iOS guitar effects apps into your live rig? Here's the gadget you've been waiting for! IK Multimedia's iRig Stomp gives you both the I/O you need to use your iOS device into your pedalboard, plus stompbox-style control. How does it work? It's simple. You just hook up your iPhone, iPad, or other iOS device to the iRig Stomp via a standard 1/8" TRRS 2-way cable. The rest of the iRig Stomp works just like a standard stomp box, complete with true-bypass switching, so you don't have to worry about your tone when it's not engaged.
That's not the only thing the iRig Stomp shares with your average quality guitar pedal, it's actually the same size as a standard guitar pedal, so it'll fit perfectly on your pedalboard. What's more, the iRig Stomp's high-quality circuitry is ready for any guitar or bass signal you plug into it, from lava-hot active humbuckers to mellow-voiced passive single-coils. And check this out, IK Multimedia even gave the iRig Stomp a headphone output, so you can even use it for quiet practice. What's not to love about this amazing iOS-ready guitar toy? Order yours from GearNuts.com, and prepare to blow the mind of every guitarist you know.
IK Multimedia iRig Stomp iOS Stompbox Interface Features at a Glance:
- Integrates your iOS device into your guitar rig with stompbox-style control
- 1/8" TRRS I/O lets you use IK Multimedia's AmpliTube app and many other iOS effects apps
- Works with most iOS devices, including current iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad models
- Stompbox format fits into any traditional pedalboard layout
- Stage-ready, heavy-duty metal housing and durable footswitch ensure roadworthiness
- High-quality electronic components accommodate any kind of guitar pickups
- True-bypass switching preserves signal quality when not in use
- Built-in headphone output jack for silent practice
- Powered by a single 9V battery