Need an Amp? There's an App for That!If you play guitar or bass and you own an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, then you need to get IK Multimedia's AmpliTube iRig! This rig is just what a lot of us at GearNuts have been looking forward to for ages - a killer guitar multi-effects and amp simulator for Apple's portable devices. With AmpliTube iRig, you can rock out anywhere and get amazing guitar and bass tone without worrying about extra gear or noticeable latency. Go with from 11 stompboxes (fuzz, wah, delay, etc), 5 amps ranging from clean to raging, 5 classic cabinets, and 2 studio-standard microphone models.
AmpliTube iRig lets you run up to three arrangeable/combinable stompboxes at once, plus an amp, a cabinet, and a microphone, so you can totally define your tone. You can store and recall up to 36 presets instantly and even import and play plus your favorite tunes with genuine time effects. AmpliTube iRig even comes with a tuner and a metronome built-in, so all you ever need to practice anywhere you dig is the Apple device you carry with you all of the time anyway, the iRig Plug Interface that comes with AmpliTube iRig, and your faithful axe!
IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig Rig App/Interface Features at a Glance:
- 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner/metronome
- Genuine time guitar and bass mobile multi-effects app for the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Each preset rig includes 3 simultaneous stompboxes, and amp, a cabinet, and a microphone model
- 1/8" female stereo output mini-jack connector
- Go with from up to 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets, and 2 mics
- 1/4" female mono in jack connector
- Import and play with songs or backing tracks with genuine time effects
- Designed for electric guitar and bass, but also works with line level signals from synths, and mixers
- Output can be connected to headphones, amps, powered speakers, mixers
- Same low-latency as Mac/PC systems
- Compatible with iPhone 5 (native app), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th, and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.