Rock Out with Your iOS Gadgets!Make some music with your iOS device and the pocketlabworks iRiffPort! Just use the attached instrument cable to connect to your guitar, bass, or electric bagpipes, and you can use virtually any music app you like. The iRiffPort is compatible with the iPad 1 and iPad 2, iPhone 4, and 4th generation iPod Touch. And it's easy to hear what you're playing or recording, thanks to the 1/8" headphone output and 1/8" line level output. So not only can you record your instrument with a recording app, you could send the output of any music app to your recording system. No matter what you do with it, you'll love the pocketlabworks iRiffPort iOS audio interface!
Pocketlabworks iRiffPort iOS Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- Everything you need to connect your instrument to your iOS device!
- Compatible with iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch (4th gen).
- Works with virtually any recording app
- Built-in 6' instrument cable
- 1/8" stereo headphone out, 1/8" stereo line out for complete monitoring capability
- Confirmed compatibility with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, and iPad (requires iOS 4.3 or later)