Your Awesome EQ!
The iEQ series represents a major step forward in the performance of EQs. The iEQ series is now able to offer state-of-the-art digital EQ performance and specs with an analog look and feel. From its amazing 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response, to its 113dB dynamic range and Cutting-edge Feedback Suppression (AFS), dbx proprietary Type V noise reduction and PeakStopPlus limiting, the iEQ-15 offers out of this world specs with a downto- earth price point. Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the iEQ-15 is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of awesome dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such pristine design and quality, the iEQ-15 offers the max sonic flexibility in a straight forward interface and rock-solid construction.
- XLR, Tip-ring-sleeve and Euroblock Inputs and Outs
- Frequency Response of 10Hz to 22kHz
- Selectable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±15dB
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Relay Bypass for Power Failure Rig Protection
- 18 dB per octave 40Hz low-cut filter
- User Power Up Features
- Cutting-edge Feedback Suppression (AFS™)
- Type V™ Noise Reduction
- 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- PeakStopPlus™ Limiting
- Dynamic range of greater than 113dB
- ±12dB input gain range