Studio Sound for the Stage
That's it - Blue has officially dropped the gauntlet, challenging all comers to the stage where the battle over the best onstage instrument mic has been waging for years. The Blue Microphones enCORE 100i stands proudly in this arena, wielding both a temptingly low price tag and high-performance sound quality. You want musical tone? You got it! The enCORE 100i was built for the stage buy you could use it on virtually any instrument in the studio and get passible, if not remarkable results. Here's another great thing about the enCORE 100i: it's got a super tight cardioid pattern, which lets you mix hot and never have to worry about feedback.
Blue Microphones enCORE 100i Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Studio-grade dynamic instrument microphone
- Specially designed and tuned capsule with custom diaphragm, venting design, and coil windings
- Custom-tuned acoustic circuit with transformer and highpass filter
- Tuned-volume, low-profile grille with integrated vents
- Rugged construction with reinforced grille and integrated guard ring to protect against instrument hits
- Matte grey, smooth finish barrel for low profile mounting
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Transducer: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz: 16kHz
- Maximum SPL: 154dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.1 mV/Pa
- Dimensions-Length: 6.9"
- Dimensions-Diameter: 0.92" (1.84" max)
- Weight: 0.72 lbs.
|Blue Microphones enCORE 100i Specs:
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|Low Cut Filter