Look Ma, No Stand!
But if there wasn't any more to the e906, Sennheiser wouldn't have bothered making it. No, the e906 has some pretty sweet tricks all of its own. Take, for example, the e906's switchable filter. In one position, it boosts the presence, which is perfect for metal and spanky rhythms. Toss it on a Marshall in this position, and your tone will burst into flames! The normal position is great perfect for everything from dirty drive to the crunch tones of classic rock, while the third position scoops the high mids, leaving only the cream behind — just what you need for jazz and blues. Also, because of its more broadly tailored frequency range (40Hz-18kHz), lots of engineers use the e906 for toms, horns, and other instruments.
Sennheiser e906 Side-address Dynamic Mic Features at a Glance:
- Supercardioid dynamic mic for instrument applications
- Lively, full sound with very fast attack response
- Flat shape perfect for guitar amps
- Switchable presence filters (3 levels)
- Extra-sturdy reinforced metal body
- Frequency response 40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity-2.2 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance-350 ohm
- Gold-plated XLR connector