It Might Be Small, But...SWR's amazingly small yet rocking amplite power amp packs a surprisingly big 400-watt punch. Paired with the headlite bass head, you can get an astounding 800 watts from a package that weighs just over 6 lbs.! The amplite's elegantly brain-dead simple front panel sports an In jack and a master volume. This mighty mite can be easily "daisy-chained" for multiple power amp rigs, and can be used to drive either a bass rig or monitoring. When you're looking for absolute bang for the buck that won't break your back, check out the amplite from SWR!
SWR amplite Power Amp Features:
- Master Volume
- Poweramp Level Meter
- Pass-Through Jack
- 400 watts (Class D Power Amp with Switch Mode Power Supply)
- Dimensions: Height: 1.75", Width: 8.5", Depth: 9.75"
- Parallel Speakon Speaker Out Jacks
- Weight: 3.0 lbs.
- 400 Watts into 4 ohms
- Speakon Jack
- Black Steel Chassis with Chromed Rails and Controls
- Neutrik Combo Input Jack (XLR or 1/4")