A Passive DI at the Right Price!
There are just some things that aren't glamorous or fun, but you've gotta have them. And if you gotta have one, it might as well be rugged and inexpensive, right? The ART Zdirect fits the bill perfectly. Plug in any instrument-, line-, or speaker-level signal and have the Zdirect output a balanced mic-level signal. In the studio it's great for bass and keyboards; onstage, you'll find a million and one uses for it! When it's gotta work and it's gotta be inexpensive, it's gotta be the Zdirect from ART!ART Zdirect Professional Passive Direct Box Features at a Glance:
- A stylish and very compact durable aluminum chassis
- Input Attenuator switches for a wide range of signal levels
- Phase Invert switch on the box for quick phase corrections
- An "input thru" jack that allows for tapping off of the signal chain.
- A ground lift switch which lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, to reduce hum and ground-loop noise
|ART ZDirect Specs:
||1 x TRS
||1 x XLR, 1 x TRS thru