Clean Up Your Tracks!You know how good the Waves plug-ins are. Chances are good that you own one or more Waves products. Now the company is tackling the toughest problem in the audio world: Extraneous noise. Using a brand new proprietary algorithm, Z-Noise quickly cleans up any background noise from your recordings without nasty artifacts or compromising the quality of your audio. Z-Noise runs in native mode on Mac or Windows systems (TDM, RTAS, VST, AU, MAS or Direct X formats supported). Leaves your audio squeaky clean.
Waves Z-Noise Native Features quick look:
- Better high frequency resolution and low frequency preservation
- Uses iLok copy protection on Mac or Windows platforms
- Accurate dynamic noise profiling
- Cutting-edge transient preservation
- Brand new proprietary algorithm with real-time operation
Brand new proprietary algorithm with real-time operation
Waves X-Noise plug-in was highly renowned for its capabilities, but Z-Noise utilizes a newer, more cutting-edge, more "musical" proprietary algorithm with an exclusive "Extract" mode which can make a noise profile from sources that contains audio or in Adaptive mode. Dynamic noise profiling even produces superb results when reducing noise that changes over time. Real-time operation means you can get tweaky with parameters and hear the changes as you make them.
Accurate dynamic noise profiling
Waves Z-Noise lets you shape your noise profile with pinpoint accuracy, utilizing a familiar five-band EQ interface with real-time operation. You can monitor the entire audio output or just hear the isolated noise being removed. There are plenty of noise profile shaping tools that can zero-in on tape hiss, ground hum and even complex computer noise. With true broadband processing, you can eliminate hiss and rumble simultaneously
Better high frequency resolution and bass preservation
Other noise reduction systems are limited by old school FFT band split modes, which divide your audio into equally spaced bands and can result in insufficient time resolution in the low frequencies. Z-Noise changes that and preserves all the high and low frequency details in your audio. No more "smeared" audio imaging that lacks high-end crispness and low-end clarity.
Cutting-edge transient preservation
Using innovative transient preservation and exclusive extractive/adaptive dynamic noise detection, Z-Noise lets you remove noise without diminishing the power and overall dynamic punch of your original recording. Z-Noise even lets you go with between increased frequency resolution, time resolution or both.
Uses iLok copy protection on Mac or PC platforms
Z-Noise uses the newest iLok copy protection and can run on Mac systems up to OSX 10.4.2 and Windows XP Pro or XP Home. Supported plug-in formats include TDM and RTAS, VST, Audio Units (AU), MAS and Direct X. This means you're not limited to just one or two jobs, but virtually all audio hosts available today!
Waves Z-Noise Features:
- New, more "musical" algorithm
- Dynamic noise profiling with 5-band EQ interface
- Pull out mode creates noise profile from any audio
- Real-time operation lets you hear changes as you make them
- Preserves low frequency resolution
- Delivers better high frequency detail
- Reduced time domain sensitivity for less "smear"
- True broadband processing
- Quickly eliminates hiss, hum or rumble
- Lets you go with between increased frequency or time resolution
- Useful iLok copy protection
- Runs "native" on both Mac and Windows platforms