Your FW 400/800 Mac Dilemmas Are Over!Mac users, you need this hub! When you use Sonnet Technologies' amazing (and amazingly compact) Yin•Yang FireWire hub, you can connect both FireWire 400 and FireWire 800 devices to your newer Mac. Now, you don't have to upgrade your devices to keep up with your computer; just plug the FW 800 connector into your Mac and you get both a FW 400 and a FW800 port at the other end. You can even plug both kinds of peripherals in at the same time! The Yin•Yang doesn't use external power, but it will support a 2.5" bus-powered drive. Plus, you can disconnect or plug into the Yin•Yang without turning off your computer. We're talking incredible convenience, from a super-compact hub that won't get in your way. Get yours now!
Sonnet Technologies Yin•Yang FireWire 400/800 to FireWire 800 Hub Features at a Glance:
- Connects a FireWire 400 device and a FireWire 800 device to a single FireWire 800 port on your computer
- Supports concurrent data transfers to and from two attached devices at 800 Mb/s and 400 Mb/s, respectively
- Operates without an external power supply
- Supports one bus-powered device on either port
- Allows you to plug in and disconnect peripherals without shutting off your computer
- Conveniently compact, ruggedly built