Coolest USB Microphone on the Block!
You already know that a cardioid pickup pattern is a great way to record stuff like acoustic guitar, vocals, voice-over work, whatever. But are you familiar with bidirectional? Say you're jamming with a buddy. One of you can get on one side of the Yeti, the other one can get on the other side... and the Yeti will capture the two of you. That mode's also awesome for recording interviews (hey, podcasters, bloggers, & vbloggers... we're looking at you!). Use the omnidirectional mode when you want to capture EVERYTHING going on in the room, 360 degrees of goodness. Whether that's band practice or an important conference meeting... well, what you record is up to you. Last up, the stereo mode gives you that natural imaging countless hobbyists have a hard time pulling off. There's no need to set up two microphones to capture the full, rich, detailed sound of an instrument... stereo mode does it for you.
That's pretty much the story. The built-in stand, handy mute switch, and easy-access volume knob add the icing (or should we say frosting?) to this Yeti cake.
Blue Microphone Yeti USB Microphone Features at a Glance:
- USB microphone for convenient plug-and-play capture on Mac and PC
- Versatile tri-capsule system for optimizing the sound to sources
- Built-in headphone output makes it an all-in-one solution
- Custom base for desktop use plus a standard threaded mic stand mount
- Can record in stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional modes
- Flexible system makes it like having multiple microphones in one
- 16-bit/48kHz resolution recording performance