Versatile Switching!If you use a dual-amplifier rig onstage or in the studio, then you know how important it is to have effective, flexible switching. You also know that hum can be a pain in the neck. RMJ's Y-Not makes a perfect "brain" for your amp-switching functions, and it routes your signal cleanly and transparently. You can switch between A and B outs or route your signal to both at the same time. Or you can use the Y-Not as a mute switcher to kill your signal when you need silence. This is a must-have pedal for multiple-amp setups!
Use the pedal switches you want to use! Plug your favorite RMJ switch or 2-button amp footswitch into the Y-Not's analog jack, and you're in business. Or you can use the Y-Not's MIDI in and take command of your switching functions with your MIDI controller. The Y-Not includes a phase switch, so you always get the setup you want, regardless of amp combinations or environments. If you care about your sound, then you need this switcher.
RMJ Y-Not A/B/Y Switcher Features at a Glance:
- Selectable isolation transformer on the B output
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 1.5"
- Phase switch inverts the B output
- Rear-panel switching jack that allows the Y-Not to be controlled by a standard 2-button amp footswitch
- Excellent audio buffer with bypass switch
- Front-panel switches that allow you to send the in signal to out A, output B, both outs, or neither output (mute)
- MIDI input that allows the Y-Not to be controlled by any MIDI controller and to be integrated into any MIDI rig