The DJ-favorite Interface/Controller!The XONE:92 represents the culmination of everything Allen & Heath learned from the DJ market. The XONE:92 is the result of something Allen & Heath has done since Day One - listening to DJ's.
The Allen & heath XONE:92 is a multipurpose mixer that promises to fulfill every wish list, with features to go with all styles from breakbeat to techno, trance to house.
Massive Input Flexibility
The XONE:92 has 6 dual stereo channels, two offering microphone ins, adding up to a massive 10 stereo and 2 microphone ins. XONE:92's full range of connectors means that you can connect up to 4 turntables to the Xone:92, 2 microphones, CD players, MD players, drum machines, samplers, and pretty much anything else you might want to bring into the mix.
XONE:92 AS A MIDI Controller
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) allows the Allen & Heath XONE:92 panel controls to transmit MIDI data to enable remote control of external effects, samplers, sequencers including Ableton LIVE and the Korg KAOS Pad. Tap Tempo related MIDI clocks are also transmitted from the XONE:92 to provide synchronisation of MIDI sound modules to pre-recorded sources playing through the XONE:92.
More EQ Than Most
The Allen & Heath XONE:92 features 4 BAND EQ controls rather than the usual 3 for greater creativity. Each band has a safe +6dB boost. The HI and LO bands have infinite attenuation (total kill) with a sharp 12dB/oct roll-off and the XONE:92's MID bands have a massive -30dB of cut, enough to shape your sound well beyond normal EQ range, and without overloading your system.
High Quality Faders
The Allen & Heath XONE:92's stereo channels use high quality twin rail linear or rotary VCA faders. These control the audio using DC voltages meaning that the XONE:92 can take a massive amount of punishment without the bangs and crackles that inevitably creep in on regular audio faders.
Seamless Beat, Scratch Or Cut Mixing
The XONE:92's high spec Penny & Giles VCA crossfader is easily removable from the top panel for quick replacement. . The curve can be swept between dipped response, ideal for seamless beat mixing, and fast-attack, perfect for scratch or cut mixing with the XONE:92.
New Levels Of Performce
One-of-a-kind to XONE:92, two stereo state variable Voltage Controlled Filters provide the DJ with a new level of live performance creativity. The XONE:92 uses these to sweep the sound by accentuating or cutting frequencies from 30Hz to 20kHz. The 3 filter types on the XONE:92 (HPF, BPF and LPF) can be combined to make many more amazing effects. The XONE:92's Low Frequency Oscillator controls enable cyclic LFO changes to be applied to each filter. A large Resonance control on the Xone:92 changes the 'Q' or sharpness of the filter effect from subtle to extreme. Each VCF has its own 'ON' switch.
At Home In The House
Combined with the XONE:92's lots of out and monitoring features, color coded indicators, stylish layout and clear graphics visible in all lighting situations, Allen & Heath offers an unbeatable performance console with the XONE:92, equally at home in dance clubs, home set-ups, live venues, and on the road.
Allen & Heath XONE:92 Features:
- Impedance balanced Line stereo Mix 2 output.
- Balanced 0dBu XLR stereo Mix 1 output.
- Headphones split cue and Aux 1 & 2 monitoring.
- 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation.
- 2 Rotary master level controls.
- Metering - lots of channel, output and cue metering.
- Spare knobs included.
- 6 Dual stereo inputs, 2 with microphone inputs, RIAA preamps for up to 4 turntables.
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and Cue/Mix monitor balance control.
- Active Penny & Giles VCA crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix.
- Dedicated booth out.
- 2 Independent mix outputs.
- Large 'light-pipe' illuminated cue switches.
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs.
- Pre-fade recording output.
- Stereo music only booth monitor output.
- Intelligent cue rig allowing pre or post EQ monitoring.
- 2 VCF filters - any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader.
- 9 led 3 colour channel 'bulls eye' LED meters.
- 3 Filter modes combine for more effects.
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches.
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with 'infinite kill' on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- Dedicated clean feed record output.
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- Universal power supply for worldwide performance.
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO 2 (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- Bulletproof headphones monitor with auto cue.
- Dual stereo analogue VCF effects.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader).
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders.
- Either smooth travel 60mm VCA faders or rotary VCA faders (Linear or Rotary versions).
- Illuminated Filter switches punch effect in or out.
- Resonance control for subtle or wild effects.
- Independent frequency sweep controls.
- Booth mono and mute switching.
- Plinth or 19" rack mount ears included.
- 9 led 3 colour main 'bulls eye' LED meters.
- Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attenuates music by 20dB.
- Smooth action level controls.
- 2 x headphone outputs 1/4" and 3.5mm jack.
- Filter LFO Depth and tempo controls.
- Input selectors with 2 colour indicators.
- Internal installer options for system optimization.