A Complete Get-out-there-and-make-some-noise PA!
What's better than the Samson XP150 portable PA system? Not much, if you want a lightweight sound system that's easy to transport, and also happens to sound big and clear. Whether you're performing in a small band, giving a public presentation, or speaking to a gym full of students, the XP150 is super easy to use. The speaker connect together, and the five-channel mixer fits snugly in the back of one speaker, creating a small package that weighs 24 lbs. and you can lift with one hand. reverb is available for each of the three microphone channels, and a Speech/Music button instantly optimizes the sound of the system for either music or speech. So for a lightweight, portable PA system that sounds big and has a generous feature set, you'll love the Samson XP150 portable PA system!
Samson Expedition XP150 Portable PA System Features:
- Compact 150-watt portable PA system with dual 2-way speakers
- Practical design allows all pieces to connect into a single, portable case
- Internal 2 x 75 watt lightweight Class D amplifier
- 6" woofers in 2-way vented enclosures
- 1" titanium tweeter in custom horn with 60 x 90 degree coverage
- 5-channel removable mixer with three mic/line inputs, two additional line inputs and phantom power
- Bass and treble control on mixer's channel inputs
- Internal effects processor to add digital reverb to any microphone channel
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
|Samson Expedition XP150 Specs:
|Number of Speakers
||1 x 6" LF, 1 x 1" HF
|Number of Mixer Channels
|Number of Mic Preamps
||2-band Channel EQ
||3 x XLR, 5 x 1/4"
||2 x 1/4" Speaker
||150W Class D
||No Microphone Included