A Long-time Live Sound Leader!If any company knows how to build a amazing power amp, it's Crown. They've been building rock-solid power amps for over 50 years, and their newest, the XLS Series, has been engineered to handle the tweakiest audio jobs, hit the stage reliably and still come in under budget! The XLS 5000 Power Amp is housed in a rugged, all-steel 3U rackmount chassis with efficient forced-air cooling. The front panel has precision level controls plus for LEDs that indicate the status of each channel. In addition to its stunning appearance, the XLS Series has users with key features requested by Crown customers. The XLS 5000 delivers 1,100 watts per channel into an 8-ohm load (1,800 watts per channel at 4 ohms) and comes with a 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty.
Crown XLS 5000 Power Amp Features at a Glance:
- Three-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
- Rugged, all-steel 3U rackmount design with forced-air cooling
- Engineered to meet the tweakiest audio requirements
- Precision front panel controls and displays
Engineered to meet the tweakiest audio requirements
With 1,100 watts of power in each channel (at 8 ohms), the XLS 5000 represents a new standard in power-to-performance at a price that won't break the bank. Not only will the XLS 5000 give you plenty of volume, it will also deliver the cleanest audio possible thanks to its 21st century design.
Rugged, all-steel 3U rackmount design with forced-air cooling
The Crown XLS 5000 isn't just a pretty face - it's made to last with a rugged, all-steel 3U rackmount chassis. There's also an efficient, forced-air cooling rig built-in to prevent excessive thermal buildup.
Precision front panel controls and displays
Basically, you want to "set it and forget it" right? Well, Crown made the XLS 5000 with a pair of front panel, precision detented level controls, a power switch and four status LED which indicate power, clip and fault conditions.
Three-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
When you build the best products, you stand behind them with a awesome warranty, and the XLS 5000 comes with Crown's three-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty. That's confidence in a product design that also results in your confidence that the XLS 5000 will deliver year after year of trouble-free performance.
Crown XLS 5000 Power Amp Features:
- 1,100 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 1,800 watts per channel at 4 ohms, 3,600 watts at 8 ohms bridged
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs
- 4-pole Speakon connector plus 5-way binding posts
- Works with banana plugs, spade lugs or bare wire
- Two linear opto-coupler clip limiters
- Selectable high-pass filter on each channel
- Rugged, all-steel 3U chassis
- Rackmountable design
- Precision detented level controls
- LEDs indicate clip, power and fault conditions
- Forced-air fan prevents excessive thermal buildup
- 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty