A Lightweight Amp with an Ultra-heavyweight Punch!You're probably wondering, "775 watts per channel from and amp that weighs less then 11 lbs., what's missing?" Well, let's put your mind at rest. The answer is: absolutely nothing. That's right - in fact, not only is the Crown XLS 2500 not missing anything, it's got quite a few extras than most amps don't have. Integrated crossovers, advanced powerswitching, and Peak-x limiting, for instance, make your system easy to set up and protect your sound. Hybrid analog/digital DriveCore technology allows the XLS 2500 to provide steady and consistent power, even if you have to deal with less-than-stable AC... an issue that can bring an ordinary Class D amplifier to its knees. Oh, and the XLS 2500 doesn't just weigh a fraction of what similar power amps do, it also costs less too.
Crown XLS 2500 Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- XLS High Performance, Lightweight Class D amp weighs less than 11 lbs.
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control
- Peak-x Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide outstanding flexibility
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and 6 LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel
- Provides 440W/channel at 8 ohms, 775W/channel at 4 ohms, 1550W at 8 ohms bridged