If It's Good Enough for Van Halen...Look up to Van Halen? Want an axe that can withstand as punishing a touring schedule as the man himself? Want an axe that the man himself PLAYS, TRUSTS, and USES to pull off his fretboard stylings? Well then, you need the EVH Wolfgang Special. Built from the bottom up to EVH's specifications, this beast of a guitar is also a beauty. It features a basswood body with a great-looking maple veneer. And the neck? Well, it's quartersawn maple, with a AA birdseye maple fingerboard... and it's got a compound radius, so you'll be able to play chords comfortably, then bring on the speed in the upper frets where the radius flattens out. Very cool. And with top-notch hardware, custom-designed EVH humbucking pickups for all-out wailing, and a locking trem system... it's safe to say the EVH Wolfgang Special is for the serious player who wants more outta their axe. Get it.
EVH Wolfgang Special Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Vintage White
- Body: Basswood with Maple veneer top
- Neck: Quartersawn maple
- Fingerboard: AA birdseye maple; compound radius - 12" to 16"
- No. of frets: 22; Vintage Style
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Pickups: Two EVH humbuckers, hard-mounted
- Pickup switching: 3-way switch
- Controls: Bourns low-friction pots (1x250k, 1x500k)
- Case: SKB case with molded stripes