A Great Way to Add Outboard Gear to Your Studio Desk!You know what your studio desk needs? Yeah, an on-call pro engineer would be nice, but here's what it really needs: a matching 12U rack. Don't let badly organized gear or an ugly, unprofessional-looking rack mess with your workflow and overall studio vibe... add On-Stage Stands' WSR7500 Rack Cabinet to your WSR7500 desk and you'll thank yourself later. This rack cabinet is built tough, matches your workstation perfectly, and puts your rackmounted outboard gear right where you need it. Don't compromise; expand your workstation the right way, with this awesome rack cabinet!
On-Stage Stands WSR7500 Rack Cabinet for WS7500 Workstation Features at a Glance:
- Rugged construction
- Made to match the WS7500 workstation
- Maple/gray steel
- Stand may be used with or without the 4 included casters
- Structural Tubing: 1 x 1"; 1 x 2" on horizontal legs
- Weight Capacity: 175 lbs.
- Height: 25"
- Surface Dimensions: (w)30 x (d)23.8"
- Construction: Steel frame, laminate surfaces
- Included: 4 Casters, 2 with locking stops