A Lifesaver for Your Lav AND Your Rep!We've all been there. You're in the middle of a presentation or whatever and suddenly there's that tingling, itching sensation... and you know, deep down in that primal part of your brain that kept your ancient ancestors form crying out when they were hiding from the hyenas in the veldt, that you have to cough - and that nothing in the world is going to stop you. What do you do? Turn your head? That lavalier clipped onto your tie doesn't care which way you turn, you bellowing, rasping cough is going to blast through the PA, no matter what. Too bad you didn't have a Shure WA360 in-line mute switch in your wireless rig. If you'd have had a WA360 in-line mute switch, all you would have had to do was reach in to your pocket and squeeze the trigger, and you could have spared the entire board room from that dreadful bronchial eruption. The Shure WA360 works with all of Shure's TA4F-terminated microphones, like the WL93, SM83A, or any number of other lavalier microphones. You can even set it to one of three different, face-saving mute modes.
Too bad for you.
Next time, you'll remember to use a Shure WA360.
Shure WA360 In-line Mute Switch for Lavalier Microphones Features at a Glance:
- 3-mode mute switch
- Compatible with all Shure TA4F-terminated microphones
- Push On-Push Off Mode latches on and off
- Push-to-Talk Mode unmutes only when the button is depressed
- "Cough" Button Mode mutes when the button is depressed
- Input: TA4M 4-pin mini connector at termination of 4" cable
- Output: TA4F 4-pin mini connector at termination of 33" cable