Wonderful Vocal Processor!
The TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Plus vocal processor has all of the features you need to make your vocals shine brighter. It continues on from the success of its predecessor, VoiceWorks, with an updated feature list including 4th generation TC-Helicon harmony technology, Voice Modeling, and the Transducer and iMod (micromod) blocks from VoicePro. A Burr Brown-based microphone preamplifier, transparent pitch correction, TC Electronic reverb, delay and dynamics algorithms from VoiceWorks round out its capabilities. Whether you're playing live gigs with a MIDI sequencer for backup or recording songs in your studio, VoiceWorksPlus offers high quality vocal processing options.TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Plus Vocal Processor Features:
- Footswitch or volume pedal control
- Megaphone effects with high Q band limiting
- Effects include reverb, delay with tap tempo, distortion, chorus, and flange with pitch feedback
- Stereo or mono output
- Burr Brown microphone preamplifier with phantom power for condenser mics
- 3-band EQ
- Individually-adjustable harmony voice gender
- Compressor, de-ess, and gate functions
- Interchangeable voice modeling or harmony
- Pitch correction
|TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Plus Specs:
||Harmony / Reverb / Effects
|Number of Channels
|Presets - Factory
|Presets - User
||No user presets
||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
||2 x 1/4"
||1 x S/PDIF
||1 x S/PDIF
||MIDI In / Out / Thru
||No Computer Connectivity