The Performing Singer's Dream Machine!
No doubt about it, you and all your singing friends are going to be hooked on the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch. Navigating through the presets takes just a swipe on the slider. You can press and hold buttons to edit/store your favorite location (like a car radio, right?). And when you double click the slider you'll head right back home. There are voicing buttons for arranging harmonies instantly. And with 25 favorites, a fast effects-bypassing talk button for your audience banter, easy access to mixing levels and adjusting tone... well the VoiceLive Touch pretty much rocks. You'll love the effects in here... HardTune, tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, transducer, and more. And you've got eight voices of auto-sensing harmony (controlled by guitar, MIDI, or USB/aux input!). The icing on the cake? VLOOP technology!
So, what is VLOOP? Only the easiest looper ever for voice or guitar. You can loop effects, vocal, and guitar inputs - up to 30 seconds of stereo looping. You can also create up to 25 separate loops. And, of course, overdub, undo, and multiply features are onboard for easy control. That's a lot of looping power!
To round out the awesomness of the VoiceLive Touch, TC-Helicon added an aux input for your MP3 player, a 3-button footswitch input for extra control, a headphone output with level control... and even a USB connection for audio I/O and for managing presets. This is the singer's dream box!
TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch Features at a Glance:
- Vocal effects processor with touchscreen
- 200+ factory presets with 25 Favorite locations
- 24 touch buttons with LEDs, touch slider
- Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Harmony, Double, Transducer, HardTune, Adaptive Tone, Pitch Correction, Guitar FX, Guitar Tuner, and VLOOP stereo looper
- Offers 30 seconds of loop time for voice or guitar
- Auto-harmony based from guitar input or MIDI input
- Mounts easily to a microphone stand or sits on the desktop
- Auxiliary input for an MP3 player
- MIDI input to control harmony
- 3-button footswitch for extra control
- Studio-quality microphone input
- Headphone output with level control
- Guitar in and thru
- USB for audio I/O and connection to VoiceSupport for preset management, tips and tricks, and software updates