Mix Those Vocals Right the First Time!You listened over and over — and over to the same song, trying to get that vocal to sit perfectly in the mix. Riding the fader keeps that vocal sound and vibe intact, but it's an incredible time suck. The folks at Waves know that, and they made the Vocal Rider plug-in to do the work for you. That's right; put Vocal Rider on your vocal track, set the target range of your vocal in relation to the rest of the mix, and turn it loose. The result? You get to finish that cup of coffee and save precious time! Can't beat that!
Sure, you could compress the life out of your vocals to make them sit in the mix. But why would you want to do that? Put Vocal Rider on and keep those golden pipes sounding their best. You can use it for instruments, too. Look at that user interface. It's simple, elegant, and makes complete sense right away. And, hey — this isn't just a studio tool. Because Vocal Rider keys off of the music's volume level, you can use it live. Bottom line: Vocal Rider does exactly what it says it does. That's why you need it!
Waves Vocal Rider Automatic Level-Riding Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Automatically maintains the balance between you vocals and instruments
- Saves you time getting to results you need quickly
- Preserves dynamics while controlling track volume
- Writes automation for fine tuning
- Compatible with DAWs that support RTAS, VST, or AU plug-in formats
- Available for use on Mac and PC platforms