Heat Up Your Vocal tracks!It's fairly obvious to all who record that the vocal track, being the primary focus of any song, requires the most attention. If you want to give your vocal tracks the "red carpet treatment" without hunting down and buying a ton of classic gear, then the new Waves Vocal Bundle is what you're looking for. The Waves Vocal Bundle is a comprehensive vocal toolkit made up of some incredible Waves processing plug-ins: Tune, which delivers a new level of sound quality and ease in pitch correction and melody transformation; and DeBreath, a Waves exclusive which takes out unwanted breath sounds automatically. In addition, Waves Vocal Bundle features Renaissance Channel, the famous virtual channel strip that features EQ, compression, gating and limiting in one useful plug-in; Renaissance DeEsser, perfect for removing excess sibilance; Doubler, for superior double-tracked effects; and Renaissance Axx, a streamlined compressor that's incredible for getting instant results.
Waves Vocal Bundle Native at a Glance:
- RenChannel: Channel strip with EQ, compression, gating and limiting.
- RenDeEsser: Intelligent sibilance control.
- Doubler: Specializes in the double tracking sound, mono and polyphonic.
- Tune: Performs pitch correction of vocals and other instruments.
- RenAxx: Streamlined, effective compressor
- DeBreath: Automatically reduces or takes out breath sounds on vocal tracks.
Tune performs pitch correction of vocals and other instruments with a new level of transparency. In addition, Tune lets you change individual notes or entire melodies as easily as manipulating MIDI notes, while Tune's formant correction rocks completely natural-sounding results. Tune features a familiar "piano-roll" interface which displays the original pitch, the corrected pitch and individual notes, offering brain-dead simple and flexible operation.
Waves Tune Features:
- Work in perfect sync with your host and do all your editing from within the Tune interface without being bound to a specific section of your track.
- ReWire lets you listen to your edits in real-time, together with the rest of your tracks, starting playback from any timeline position.
- Formant corrected pitch processing results in natural sound, with an astonishing new level of transparency and no audible phase shift.
- Tune features rocking yet extremely easy-to-use editing tools and a totally brain-dead really simple piano-roll screen.
- The large, user-friendly display is simple to use and navigate and the superior Zoom Tool lets you know exactly where you are at all times.
- Get tweaky with Natural Vibrato for max realism or fine tune Synth Vibrato to transform your sound.
- All edits are non-destructive and saved with your session.
- Export MIDI files to double your vocal parts using your favorite synth or sampler, or to make note-for-note transcriptions.
- Go with from dozens of standard and exotic scales, or set and save custom scales with amazing flexibility.
- Tune is completely compatible with multiple hosts, so you don't need more than one version of Tune.
Breathing is something singers seem to insist on doing, even when it spoils a perfectly good take. DeBreath is a revolutionary new plug-in that lets you not only eliminate those breaths, but also lets you turn them in your favor, using them for new creative effects. DeBreath automatically reduces or takes out breath sounds on vocal tracks. DeBreath employs a one-of-a-kind template-matching algorithm that detects breath segments and separates them from the main vocal, so breath sounds can be reduced or eliminated without affecting the rest of the signal. Room tone can also be added to compensate for its loss where breaths are removed or reduced.
Because DeBreath can be used to separate a vocal track into two elements, one containing only voice and the other only breaths, each can be processed differently, for the emotional effects of breathing to be enhanced with more processing if desired. In addition to cleaning up singers' tracks, DeBreath is also an effective time-saving tool for engineers working with voice-over and spoken-word record
For many top engineers and producers, there's nothing better than Waves Renaissance plug-ins for achieving the warm, smooth compression, limiting, gating, and equalization associated with classic audio gear. Renaissance Channel, with EQ, compression, gating and limiting. conveniently combines that sound into one, brain-dead really simple channel strip.
Waves Renaissance Channel Features:
- Classic modeled EQ and Compressor, inherited from the famous Renaissance Equalizer and Renaissance Compressor
- EQ with consistent filter response over the whole frequency range
- Selection of two compression curves, inherited from the renowned Renaissance Compressor and Renaissance VOX
- True Double Precision of both TDM and Native versions - high internal processing bus
- Overload Protection - no Out clipping
- Stereo Rotation control - Controlling level balance without affecting center channel sound
- Independent setting of sidechain routing and filtering for gating and compression.
- Full Channel Insert functions and more
- Total Setting Flexibility
- Add analog sound to your digital workstation
- No Internal nor output Clipping
- Efficient usage of DSP Time Slots
- Efficient use of inserts
- Efficient automation control
Doubler is for any musician or audio engineer who wants a superior "Double Tracking" effect. The new Waves Doubler uses delay and pitch modulation to make a new class of sounds. Unlike other delay and pitch modulation processors Doubler specializes in the double tracking sound that is awesome on polyphonic instruments and full mixes.
Based on technologies from the award-winning Waves C4 MultiBand processor and Renaissance Vox, Renaissance DeEsser's intelligent sibilance control uses adaptive threshold technology for smoother and more natural de-essing. And DeEsser's graphic display lets you see exactly what you're hearing for accurate adjustment.
Waves Renaissance DeEsser Features:
- Phase compensated crossover eliminates undesirable coloration to the sound and phase modulation that normally occurs as an artifact of the compressor. The same type of crossover is used in Waves award-winning C1 and C4 compressors.
- Adaptive threshold allow the compressor to dynamically adapt to the input signal to provide a smoother DeEssing effect yielding more natural sounding results.
- Attenuation range control allows the user to specify the max gain reduction for more accurate control.
- Enhanced visual display incorporates a graph to allow the user to see what you hear.
Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, Renaissance Axx features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping.
Renaissance Axx Features:
- Streamlined 3 parameter control
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- Up to 24bit 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Does not support Final Cut Pro X, Main Stage, Garage Band, Wave Burner, Soundtrack Pro, Media Composer, WaveLab, Sonar, Sound Forge, Vegas, Acid, Audition, Samplitude, Sequoia, Ableton Live, Studio One, or Media Composer.