This Cool Synth Has It All!While the original Virus TI was already breathtaking, the Virus TI2 Polar takes it several notches higher. You get a cooler effects section (complete with tape delay, frequency shifter, and distortion effects), 25% more calculating power, and even lighter weight. This cool little number even includes an awesome plug-in that puts this synth to work inside your DAW!
Want awesome? You get all kinds of awesome, with the Virus TI2 Polar. It's got three main oscillators and one sub-oscillator per voice. It gives you two independent filters plus a 2-dimensional modulation matrix (say it fast). Want more innard info? Each of the Virus TI2 Polar's patches contains its own arpeggiator pattern. What does all this mean for you? Crazy-cool sounds and the kind of depth that tweakers live for! Plus, the 37-key synth-action keyboard plays great!
You want effects, correct? Correct. Access built a whole bunch into the Virus TI2 Polar synth. You get phaser, ring mod/shifter, chorus/flanger, and global vocoder effects plus tape delay, frequency shifter, and distortions. Shape sounds further, via analog boost Vintage 1/2/3, pad opener, lead enhancer, bass enhancer, and stereo widener character effects. Phew!
This synth is lightweight enough to easily take to the stage, and it's also right at home in your studio setup. In fact, the "TI" in the "Virus TI2 Polar" name stands for "Total Integration." That extends to your DAW! The included Virus Control 3.0 plug-in puts this bad boy's performance right into your favorite recording application. Amazing!
Access Virus TI2 Polar 37-key Synthesizer Features:
- New Effects, including Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter, new Distortions, and Character
- 25% more calculating power than Virus TI, and completely redesigned housing
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load. (Load depends on which oscillator/filter model has been chosen)
- Virus Control 3.0 VST and Apple Audio Unit Plug-for Mac OS X and Windows XP. The remote seamlessly integrates the Virus TI into your sequencer, making it feel just like a plug-in
- The Virus TI's Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface
- The Virus TI is the first hardware synthesizer with sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to your sequencer
- WaveTable Oscillators for a completely new array of sounds. WaveTable and conventional Virus oscillators and filters can be mixed
- HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths — each with parallel sub oscillator per voice (that's over 1800 stereo oscillators @ 100 voices!)
- Independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots
- 129 parallel effects. There is reverb and delay, chorus, phaser, ring modulator, distortion, 3 band EQ and the Analog Boost bass enhancer
- 2 multi-mode filters (HP, LP, BP, BS) and the Analog Filter (modeled after the MiniMoog cascade filter with 6-24 dB Slope and self-oscillation)
- Dedicated remote mode turns the Virus TI into an universal remote control for VST / AU plug-ins and external synthesizers
- 6 balanced outputs with +4 dB level and switchable soft limiting algorithm. Studio grade 192 khz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O. 2x24 bit inputs; Surround sound capabilities
- Tap tempo button; algorithm is based on Access' Sync Xtreme technology.
- Programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch
- Knob quantize for creating stepped controller movements; stepping automatically syncs to the Virus clock or an incoming MIDI clock
- 3 LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from
- 2 super fast ADSTR envelopes
- Extended memory: 512 RAM patches and 2048 ROM patches (rewritable)
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations on all important parameters
- Multi mode with embedded patches
- Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications, USB and High-Speed USB devices
- Great synth-action keyboard with 37 keys, velocity response, and aftertouch
- 2 pedal inputs