Four Famous Console Sounds, Yours for the Taking!Just so you know... You need a second-generation iLok to use this. It's included.
No one can deny the sweet, full-bodied sound you get from mixing down your tracks on a mythical analog console. That's why Slate Digital went to work creating this Virtual Console Collection — you get that full-of-life analog sound from right inside your DAW workflow! The Virtual Console Collection brings four of the world's best analog mixers into your DAW.
Meticulously modeled for accuracy, accuracy, and accuracy, the Virtual Console Collection consists of two plug-ins: Virtual Channel and Virtual Mixbuss. With each one, you get to go with your console and start crafting your mix. Use the Virtual Channel on individual tracks and slap the Virtual Mixbuss on the first insert of your master fader. Whatever you do, you won't believe the personality injected into your tracks — better imaging, depth, spacing... and overall, much more musical tracks for you to mix.
Steven Slate is the go-to guy for drum samples, thanks to his slamming drum sample libraries that are used by top-echelon pros. Now, you get the marriage of his analog and digital expertise: Virtual Console Collection. Bring body and life to your tracks today.
Slate Digital Virtual Console Collection Plug-in Bundle Features at a Glance:
- Meticulous re-creations of 4 of the world's top analog consoles
- Includes Virtual Channel and Virtual Mixbuss plug-ins
- Brings the sonic experience of analog summing to your DAW workflow
- Works with Mac computers as a VST, an RTAS, and an AU plug-in
- Works with PCs as an RTAS and VST plug-in
- Improves the imaging and depth of your tracks, bringing them to life