Get Killer Analog Sound with Slate Digital!Looking for a way to get that classic analog sound without dusting off the old 2" or heading back into the old analog studio (if you can find one)? Slate Digital's Digital Virtual Console Collection and Virtual Tape Machines Bundle gives you four amazing plug-in models of super-realistic-sounding virtual analog gear. First off, there are the two plug-ins in the Slate Digital Virtual Console Collection. The way this system works is brilliant. You apply the Virtual Channel plug-in across your mix and use the simple controls to dial in the natural channel gain saturation you want. Then you apply the Virtual Mixbuss plug-in on an auxiliary channel and listen to the magic of a beautifully modeled analog-style summing bus easing together the mix - all without ever leaving your DAW!
What more could you ask for, right? What about the rich, dynamic, organically responsive quality of old-school analog tape. That's exactly what you get which Slate Digital's Virtual Tape Machines - a duo of extremely realistic tape machine emulation plug-ins. These plug-ins include a 16-track 2" tape machine emulator and a stereo 1/2" mastering tape machine emulator. Extensive controls let you dial in the tape sound you want, right down to the tape formula and the bias. Together with the Virtual Console Collection, these amazing tape emulator plug-ins bring the sound of an old-school analog recording studio into your rig.
Slate Digital Virtual Console Collection and Virtual Tape Machines Bundle Features at a Glance:
- An excellent deal on two amazing analog modeling plug-ins from Slate Digital
- Includes both Virtual Tape Machines and the Virtual Console Collection
- Virtual Console Collection includes 5 models based on some of the world's most popular analog consoles
- Each Virtual Console Collection model includes both a Virtual Channel and a Virtual Mixbuss plug-in
- When used across your mix, Virtual Console Collection plug-ins improve the depth and imaging of your mix and simulates the effect of analog summing
- Virtual Tape Machines plug-in includes both a 2" 16-track recording/mixing deck and a 2-track 1/2" mastering deck format
- Virtual Tape Machines plug-in options include: 2 tape formulations, 2 tape speeds (15 ips and 30 ips), noise reduction control, auto mute, Wow and Flutter control, bass alignment control, Normal, Low, High Bias settings, level calibration, plus VU ballistics, and grouping control
- Set Virtual Tape Machines settings global or per channel
- Tape reels start and stop in sync with your DAW's transport
- All plug-ins work on Mac computers in VST, RTAS, or AU plug-in format, as well as on PCs in VST plug-in format