Shoot Your Video with Broadcast-quality Audio!Do you use a camcorder, or maybe a DSLR to shoot video? If so, how do you like the microphone that's built into your camera? That's alright, we don't care for it either. Thank goodness RODE made the VideoMic Pro, which mounts directly on virtually any consumer camcorder or DSLR. You'll get broadcast-quality audio and ultra-rugged durability at a price that's worth singing about. The VideoMic Pro's built-in shockmount and windscreen make sure you're capturing the audio in the moment, not wind and handling noise. The built-in level adjustment means you won't have to put your camera down to adjust the volume. And you'll love being able to take the VideoMic Pro with you wherever you go - it's just 6" long and 3 oz. light!
No matter how you look at it, if you work with video the RODE VideoMic Pro is a must-have mic. You'll be amazed at the audio quality, and the durability and small size make it a pleasure to work with. Get the RODE VideoMic Pro today and find out what your video has been missing!
RODE VideoMic Pro Features at a Glance:
- Directional pattern records what it's pointed at - and rejects the rest.
- Small size and low weight means you can take it anywhere your camera goes
- Stereo mini-jack audio output is compatible with virtually any video camera
- Integrated shockmount and windshield cut down on handling noise and wind noise
- Super-durable design makes you confident to put this mic to work