Don't DJ Without One!Seriously, you can hardly call yourself a mobile DJ if you don't have at least one Vertigo in your rig. But check this out, the ADJ Vertigo LED isn't just your average spinny light effect - it's totally LED lit. That's right, this puppy uses two massive 9-watt 3-in-1 LEDs to produce 32 tight beams of light that dance, bounce, pulse, and race across the dance floor in time to the music, energizing the crowd, mesmerizing cats, and causing people who lived through the late '60s the first time around to totally freak out. You want colors? You got 'em! The ADJ Vertigo LED delivers six rich and vibrant colors plus white. Don't worry about output either, the ADJ Vertigo LED puts out as much light as a 250W halogen model but only draws a total of 30W altogether. And then there's the price - considering that you'll just about never have to replace the lamps, the mind-dazzling ADJ Vertigo LED is so inexpensive, you might as well pick up a pair.
ADJ Aggressor Tri LED Moving/Strobing Beam Effect Light Features at a Glance:
- A classic ADJ effect - now with LED technology
- 2 x 9W, 3-in-1 RGB tricolor LEDs
- Produces a variety of color effects (red, green, blue, purple, yellow, cyan, and white)
- LED output similar to 250W lamp
- 32 sound-activated beams move and strobe to the beat of music
- Power consumption: 30W per unit
- Long-life LEDs (100,000 hour rating)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- In/Out IEC power connections to daisy-chain power
- Dimensions per unit: 13" x 11.5" x 10.75"
- Weight (per unit): 8 lbs.