Why We Love This Product!
The Reverb MONSTER!
Line 6 Verbzilla Pedal Model Types:
Line 6 Verbzilla Parameters:
- '63 Spring - Based on the sound of a Fender 1963 brown spring reverb head unit. Best known for great surf guitar tone!
- Spring - Based on a studio spring reverb
- Plate - Based on a studio plate reverb
- Room - Simulates the acoustic properties of a classic echo chamber that consists mainly of early reflections
- Chamber - An elongated ambient space such as a hall, stairwell or elevator shaft creates this reverb type. Dreamy!
- Hall - Simulates the sound of a concert hall or large open space with a strong reverb tail. Imagine a gymnasium, performance hall, or cathedral
- Ducking - Built using a "Hall" but with a ducking effect. The volume of your reverb is "ducked" (reduced) while you're playing, and increases when you stop. This allows for clean musical passages with a touch of reverb that ramps up in volume once you stop playing
- Octo - Creates a lush, ambient space with a harmonized decay whose harmonic denseness is controlled by the time knob. Use volume swells and prepare to float on a cloud!
- Cave - Surreal cavernous echo chamber
- Tile - Emulates the acoustic reflections of a tiled room, such as a bathroom with bright early reflections
- Echo - Just like it says ...echo...echo...echo
- Mix - Allows you to control the amount of reverb in your signal from dry to 100% wet.
- Decay - Controls how quickly the reverb tail fades to silence.
- Time - Controls the length of pre-delay. This is the amount of delay before the signal hits the reverb chamber.
- Tone - Allows you to adjust the tonal character of the reverb, giving you the flexibility to go from dark and subtle to bright and splashy.
- Trails Switch - When switched on, Verbzilla's processing is engaged while in bypass, so reverb smoothly trails away when you kick the effect off.
|Line 6 Verbzilla Specs:
||2 x Instrument
||2 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V
Tell Us What You Think
Become part of the GearNuts.com community by sharing your experiences with this product. You'll be helping fellow gear nuts make their buying decisions.
See Also: Reverb Pedals , Line 6 , Line 6 Reverbs and Delays
Your Fellow Gear Nuts Also Checked These Out
Thank you for your help!! I will add GearNuts.com to my favorites. It was a real pleasure woking with you. Great Company!!!!
– Virginia, Puerto Rico
Send us your love letter
Virginia... The pleasure is ours. And we'll keep working hard until GearNuts is the ONLY favorite you have!
Join Us on Facebook for Fun Giveaways, Special Promos, and Breaking News