A 50W Combo with Boutique Tone and Workhorse Versatility
Rock any show with the all-tube Peavey ValveKing II Combo 50! This bad boy combines boutique features and hot-rodded tones with Peavey's legendary reliability. Built to handle the rigors of touring,t he ValveKing II Combo 50 has all the bells and whistles you need onstage and in the studio. You'll love the all-tube circuitry powered by a pair of 6L6 power tubes, the versatile 3-band EQ, variable power output, a mic simulated direct out, USB recording output, reverb, built-in tube monitoring, and more. When you need big tube tone grab the Peavey ValveKing II Combo 50 and rock out!
Peavey ValveKing II Combo 50 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier at a Glance:
- 50W all-tube guitar combo amplifier delivers great tone onstage or in the studio
- 1 x 12" Peavey ValveKing speaker
- Powered by 2 x 6L6 and 3 x 12AX7 tubes
- Switchable to between 50W, 12W, and 2W for any live or studio situation
- Damping knob controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Dial in Class A or Class A/B tones with the Vari-CLass control
- TSI tube-monitoring indicator shows the health status of your power tubes
- Peavey MSDI (Microphone Simulated Direct Interface) XLR DI lets you send your amps signal to the mixer or recording device
- USB direct output lets you record a miked amp sound directly to your computer
|Peavey Valveking II Combo 50 - 50/12/2-watt 1x12" Tube Combo Specs:
|Number of Channels
||1 x 12"
||3-band (Damping, Vari-Class)
||3 x 12AX7
||2 x 6L6
||2 x 1/4"
||2 x 1/4" (speaker out), 1 x XLR (Direct)
||1 x Type B
||1 x 1/4" (channel, boost)