Amazing Tube Tones at an Awesome Price!The Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo is a new, tube-driven guitar amp combining boutique features and hot-rodded tones with mythical Peavey reliability. The Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo features a patent-pending, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture™, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, plus any combination of the two. With this exclusive feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amp. The Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo's preamplifier and power sections are powered by 6L6GC and 12AX7 tubes, respectively, and drive specially voiced 12-inch ValveKing loudspeakers.
The Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo's features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo also features global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop and dual speaker jacks in parallel.
Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo Features:
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Dual paralleled speaker jacks
- Separate EQ for each channel
- New TEXTURE™ variable Class A simulation control (patent pending)
- 100 watts (rms) into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- Two 12-inch ValveKing speakers
- Buffered effects liip
- Resonance and presence controls