Classic Tube Tone, Amazing Price!
More standard features of the Peavey ValveKing 112 include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop and dual speaker jacks in parallel (head and 212 only).
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Features:
- New TEXTURE™ variable Class A simulation control (patent pending)
- External speaker capability
- Buffered effects loop
- Reverb with level control
- Resonance switch for "tight or loose" cabinet response
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- 50 watts (rms) into 16 ohms
- 12-inch ValveKing speaker
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Separate EQ for each channel