Vocal PerfectionTC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic gives you a robust vocal toolbox in compact stompbox form factor. Whether you've got a great voice or it's a major battle to hit most notes, Mic Mechanic gives your voice the professional polish that every vocal performance can benefit from. You get all the essentials - studio-grade reverb, delay, natural-sounding pitch correction, and adaptive tone that dynamically adjusts equalization, compression, de-essing and gating during your performance - making your voice sound its best, always. Sound like the pro your are, with TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic.
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Features at a Glance:
- Eight high-quality Reverb and Echo presets
- Separate Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap), with combinations of both
- Footswitch tapping can match echoes to song tempo
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact and easy to use; rugged all-metal construction
TC-Helicon Mic Mechanic Specs: Processor Type Vocal multi-effect pedal Number of Channels 1 Presets - Factory 8 Presets - User 0 Analog Inputs 1 x XLR Analog Outputs 1 x XLR Digital Inputs No digital inputs Digital Outputs No digital outputs Other I/O No other I/O Computer Connectivity USB Rackmount Spaces Not applicable Height 5.4" Depth 2.3" Width 3.5" Weight .92 lb.