Sing with Two Vocal Harmonies and Keep All the Gig Money for Yourself!So, you went and recorded that mega-overdubbed opus you've been slaving over, and now you're ready to take it on the road. Only problem is, you can't find the backup singers to do justice to your - ahem - art onstage. Say! You need TC Helicon's VoiceTone Harmony-M! When you're singing at the keyboard, just plug into this stompbox-style unit (equipped with two very handy footswitches for hands-free control, by the way) and it does the rest. Go from great-sounding vocal doubling all the way to stupendous 2-voice harmonies that adapt to your singing and playing.
How did they do it? We aren't about to pry open the box and see how they fit those little backup singers inside, but, suffice it to say, TC-Helicon has this stuff down pat. The VoiceTone Harmony-M has something called a Harmony Arrangement algorithm that follows both the MIDI input from your keyboard and your vocals, so it can actually follow your music.
TC-Helicon didn't stop there, however. They know what a perfectionist you are about sending out that authentic vibe from the stage. That's why the VoiceTone Harmony-M comes complete with its own Live Engineer effects. No, it doesn't add a recording of a surly guy saying, "That's all the monitor I can give ya," or, "No, I don't have another DI box." No, these Live Engineer effects exist solely to make you sound better, and they're at your command. You get compression, EQ, and de-essing processors that do their magic seamlessly. You also get six reverb/delay effects that bring even more goodness to your performance.
TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M Features at a Glance:
- 2-voice, 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer effects
- 6 factory reverb/delay combinations for rich vocals
- 10 presets each with A/B location
- Harmony Arrangement algorithm listens to MIDI input and voice to follow your music
- Flexible harmony voicing including unique bass setting
- Includes classic "Notes" and "Chord" harmony control modes
- 1/4" TRS mic level I/O in stereo or mono
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- MIDI input
- Input for optional footswitch allows Harmony-M placement on keyboard