Vocalists, Don't Perform Without This!
Make your voice stand out when you're performing! The VoiceTone Correct XT pedal gives you the tools you need for serious vocal shaping, giving you a studio-grade sound that you can control... when you're performing! With automatic pitch correction that TC-Helicon is famous for, plus cool studio-grade compression, de-essing, and an adaptive Shape EQ, you can get smooth vocal sounds that make you the envy of every other singer on the set list. Don't settle for less than awesome! Get the TC-Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT!
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT Features at a Glance:
- Effortless auto chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Studio-grade compression, de-ess and adaptive Shape EQ to brighten and smooth vocals
- Automatic anti-feedback seeks and destroys feedback.
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone pedals
- Shape, Dynamics, and Pitch controls
- Adaptive on/off buttons
- Anti-Feedback, gate, and warmth on/off buttons
- Gain reduction and pitch meters
- Mic Control of pitch correction
- Die-cast steel and anodized extruded-aluminum construction
- Ultra0bright LEDs
- Height: 5.25"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
|TC-Helicon VoiceTone Correct XT Specs:
|Number of Channels
|Presets - Factory
|Presets - User
||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
||2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
||No Digital Inputs
||No Digital Outputs
||No Other I/O