Polish Your Vocal Performances
The Roland VT-12 is a vocal tuner/trainer that helps you polish your vocals. With this cool tool, improving your pitch, rehearsing harmony parts, and polishing your performances has never been easier or more fun. If you've ever sung into into a conventional instrument tuner, you know you can get wacky fluctuations on the readout, but Roland's innovative VT-12 lets you see how sharp or flat you are, with a clear display that shows semitone increments. Pre-record parts and rehearse with them. This compact tuner/trainer even detects two simultaneous vocals, so you can work on harmonies in real time. Improve your vocal performances, with Roland's V-12.
Roland VT-12 Vocal Tuner/trainer Features at a Glance:
- Compact practice and warm-up tool for vocalists
- Illuminated pitch meter displays your pitch in real time
- Easy-to-see meter brightens as you approach correct pitch
- Appraise your performance with user tracks
- Companion book: Vocal Workouts for the Contemporary Singer