Killer Sounds You Can Take on the Road!The Roland V-Combo VR-09 portable performance keyboard proves beyond a doubt that Roland really gets what gigging keyboardists need. Drawing a line between those fully loaded monster workstations that weigh a ton and stripped down portable keyboards that are as light on features as they are on weight, the V-Combo VR-09 gives you a hit-list of Roland's top organ, piano, and synth sounds, plus all of the effects and performance functions you could ask for. At the same time, the VR-09 weighs just a hair over 12 lbs. and can run on batteries. Talk about portable perfection - check it out!
First off, take a look at the Roland V-Combo VR-09's organ section. The realism starts with the VR-09's keybed itself. Equipped with a 61-note organ-style keybed that's fast and responsive enough to pull off trills, flutters, and other organ tricks, any seasoned organ player will feel at home with the VR-09. It also has a full contingent of nine harmonic drawbar controllers, allowing you to set and change your stops on the fly. Add to that a ton of killer organ effects, including emulated tube and transistor amps as well as a full set of rotary cabinet emulators and overdrive effects, and you're set for anything from gospel to rock.
When it comes to piano and other orchestral sounds, the V-Combo VR-09 is certainly no slouch. That's where Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine comes into play. These full-wave instrument sounds ring out with full, lush, and inspiring tone that's both larger than life and hauntingly realistic. On the flip side of that, the VR-09's synth section delivers everything from Roland's old-school analog roots (e.g., the SH-1000) to the digital sound of the D-50 and beyond. Top it off with awesome performance features such as an onboard looper and Roland's D-BEAM technology, and you're good to go.
Roland V-Combo VR-09 Performance Keyboard Features at a Glance:
- A super-portable 61-note keyboard that comes packed with Roland's top organ, piano, and synthesizer sounds
- Includes Roland's Virtual Tone Wheel organ engine, SuperNATURAL orchestral sound engine, full-wave piano sounds, and classic synth emulator
- Sound groups organized for intuitive operation, with dedicated control sections for each sound engine and effects
- 9 x harmonic drawbar controls make dialing in the perfect organ sound easy
- Full multi-effects section includes amp emulation, overdrive, rotary effects, and more
- D-BEAM and looper onboard for advanced performance options
- Super-fast and responsive organ-style keys let you pull off a wide range of organ performance tricks such as thrills and flutters
- Lightweight design and battery power option make this an incredibly portable performance keyboard