Virtual Harmony Rules!Say you don't have one of those fancy-schmancy keyboards with the built-in vocal processor, should you really have to suffer without those same amazing harmonies? I don't think so... and neither does Roland. In fact, that's the whole point of the Roland VP-7 vocal processor. Add some choir to your dramatic refrains with the Human Voice setting, or dial in some 2- to 3- part backing harmonies with the Vocal Designer section. And honestly, who doesn't dig a little old-school vocoder every once and a while? You got it, coming right up! Delay and reverb? It's all in the Roland VP-7 vocal processor. The VP-7 even comes with a DR-HS5... cause you can never have too many good mics, right? So, get your funky vocal groove on, with a Roland VP-7 vocal processor!
Roland VP-7 Vocal Processor Features at a Glance:
- Generates instant 2- or 3-part vocal harmonies based on playing
- Dedicated buttons for presets
- 4 human voice sounds, 3 Vocal Designer choirs
- Vintage vocoder effect, echo, and reverb
- Comes complete with DR-HS5 microphone