Mic Your Sax the Right Way!
DPA's d:vote 4099S miniature condenser mic gives you studio-quality sound onstage. If you've spent the cash for a nice saxophone, you're probably not too keen on having your instrument sound bad in live situations. Enter the 4099S. Amazingly stealthy, the 4099S mounts unobtrusively and gently to your precious axe, serving up stunning sound quality worthy of DPA's highly respected studio mics. Far better sounding (and a lot less hassle) than mounting a pickup! Tired of having to perform rubbing up against an annoying mic stand? Get the DPA d:vote 4099S and enjoy your freedom (and great sound).
DPA d:vote 4099S Sax Microphone with Clip Features at a Glance:
- Purpose-built for soprano, alto, tenor or baritone sax
- Get studio-grade sound onstage
- Offers superb gain-before-feedback
- Compatible with wireless systems (adapters available separately)
- Flexible, with easy one-hand mounting
- Gently attaches to your instrument
- Includes 6" cable and 5.5" gooseneck
- Requires +48V phantom power
|DPA d:vote 4099S - Sax Mic w/Clip Specs:
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||23dB (A weighted)