Mic Your Double Bass the Right Way!
DPA's d:vote 4099B miniature condenser mic gives you studio-quality sound onstage. If you've spent the cash for a nice upright bass, you're probably not too keen on having your instrument sound bad in live situations. Enter the 4099B. Amazingly stealthy, the 4099B mounts unobtrusively and gently to your precious axe, serving up stunning sound quality worthy of DPA's highly respected studio mics. Far better sounding (and a lot less hassle) than mounting a pickup! Tired of having to perform rubbing up against an annoying mic stand? Get the DPA d:vote 4099B and enjoy your freedom (and great sound).
DPA d:vote 4099B Upright Bass Microphone with Clip Features at a Glance:
- Purpose-built for acoustic upright bass
- Get studio-grade sound onstage
- Offers superb gain-before-feedback
- Compatible with wireless systems (adapters available separately)
- Flexible, with easy one-hand mounting
- Gently attaches to your instrument
- Includes 6" cable and 5.5" gooseneck
- Requires +48V phantom power
|DPA d:vote 4099B - Bass Mic w/Clip Specs:
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||23dB (A weighted)