The Stage Just Isn't the Same Without This Cab!
The 425A and 425B are the associated cabinets in the Classic Modern range as per Marshall's old school 4 x 12" design. The speakers used in these mono/stereo selectable 4 x 12"s and in the 2266C combo are the brand new G12C 25 Watt Celestion Greenbacks. These were specificaly developed for the Limited Edition Jimi Hendrix Super100JH stack and are voiced to give that rich and balanced harmonic timbre that complements classic tone and therefore the Classic Modern series perfectly.
Marshall Classic Modern 425A Features:
- Power (RMS) - 100 Watt
- Speaker Type - G12C (25 Watt) Celestion Greenbacks
- Shape - Angled
- Impedance (stereo) - 8 Ohms/8 Ohms
- Impedance (mono) - 16 Ohms/4 Ohms
- Weight - 79.4 lbs
- Speaker Configuration - 4 x 12"
- Dimensions - 30.4 x 29.8 x 14.4 in
|Marshall Vintage Modern 425A - Angled Specs:
||4 x 12" G12C
||2 x 1/4"
||No other I/O
||16 ohms or 4 ohms mono, 8 ohms stereo