Singers, This is Your Stompbox!Hey, singers! Why let guitarists have all the cool toys onstage? Isn't it about time you got your own cool stompbox full of cool effects? Guess what? Boss makes it! That's right — the insanely cool VE-20 puts vocal harmonies, double-tracking, and even pitch correction right at your feet. Two pedals let you control the action, while you also get easy-to use panel controls and a big, clear display. Imagine being able to change the character of your vocal on the fly or turn a solo performance into a huge-sounding ensemble! Wow!
If that's not "stompbox-y" enough for you, then keep reading. Boss packed a bunch of cool effects into the VE-20. You get reverb, delay, compression, and distortion. Want that double-take inducing moment in your live show? Kick in the Radio or Strobe effects and keep the attention where it belongs: on the singer.
Boss even built an awesome phrase looper into the VE-20, so you can put together amazing layered-vocal loops — up to 38 seconds at a time! Now, terms such as "color," "texture," "tonal toybox," and "wow" won't be limited to the guitar player. Take the stage and take your vocals to amazing new places!
Boss VE-20 Vocal Harmony and Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- Vocal processor stompbox
- Specialized effects for vocalists
- Includes Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Real-time pitch-correction tools
- Special effects, including distortion, Radio, and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA batteries or an AC adapter (optional)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction