Your Ticket to Perfect Vocals - Anywhere!If you're stuck between settling for drab vocals or dishing our serious cash for a massive vocal processor, then you're going to love the BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist. The VE-2 packs awesome harmony styles, studio style processing, and essential effects all into a compact, portable, and battery-powered (optional AC adapter available) module you can take anywhere. Let's take it from the top. In all, the VE-2 gives you a dozen 1- or 2-voice harmony settings, each with a variation for a total of 24 harmony styles. You can dial in the key manually, plug in a guitar to have it track the chords your playing, or use hybrid of the two modes to get the best results possible.
For a touch of studio polish, just hit the VE-2's Enhance button, or hit it twice for a bit of subtle automatic pitch correction that smooths out your voice and your harmonies. Top it off with reverb, delay, or reverb and delay effects, and you're golden. And as an added bonus, the BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist even includes USB connectivity, so you can use it with your favorite DAW in the studio too.
VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Effects Module Features at a Glance:
- An easy way to create real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects and processing anywhere
- Enjoy a user interface that's so simple to use that you don't need to understand effects or music theory
- Create harmonies by manually setting the song key or by connecting your guitar via the Auto Harmony function
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both chords you play and the manual key setting
- Choose from 24 harmony types (12 x 1- and 2-voice harmonies plus variations for fuller sounds)
- Easily dial up reverb, delay, and combination reverb + delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function automatically controls dynamics and lets you apply subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memory slots let you store and quickly recall your favorite settings
- XLR mic input with phantom power that's available even when running on batteries
- USB audio function lets you capture processed vocal sounds into your computer
- Runs on 4 x AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter