The Controllerist's DJ Controller
The Vestax VCI-380 USB MIDI DJ controller sports two channels and an onboard digital mixer. Serrato had a hand in the development fo the VCI-380, and it's bundled with ITCH, to give you a beefy music-massage arsenal. The VCI-380 is so easy to use, you'll be sampling, looping, slicing, cueing, mixing, scratching, and effecting right from the getgo. The VCI-380's clean layout features two large platters, 16 performance pads (with velocity and aftertouch), a stand-alone mixer, tasty onboard FX, and much more. If you're a DJ, check out the controllerist's controller - the The Vestax VCI-380!
Vestax VCI-380 DJ ControllerFeatures at a Glance:
- 2-channel USB MIDI controller for Serato ITCH
- Built-in 24Bit/48kHz audio interface
- 2 x 8 Performance Pads with velocity and aftertouch
- Five performance modes (Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Slicer, Roll, Sampler)
- PAD FX creates amazing combinations to manipulate music
- Ribbon (strip) control for Pad parameters and Needle Drop
- Large scale 5-1/3" jog wheels with needle position display
- 2-channel stand-alone audio mixer with Phono/Line input
- Highpass filter, trim, and 3-band EQ on stand-alone mixer
- 2 mic inputs with volume control
- Balanced Master output (XLR) & Booth output (RCA)
- 19" rackmount kit (optional)
- Robust metal body construction
- CFX-2 (Digital Crossfader) compatible
|Vestax VCI-380 Specs:
||Mixer/Decks, Effects, Triggers
||2 with adjustable torque/sensitivity
||2 x volume, 2 x tempo/pitch
||16, with velocity and aftertouch
||2 x stereo RCA, 1 x XLR (mic)
||2 x XLR, 2 x RCA, 1 x headphones
||Yes (Serrato ITCH)
What's a Demo?
You can save money by purchasing a Demo when one is available. A Demo is a product that has been tried out for a few days. It still carries a full manufacturer's warranty, and our 30-day satisfaction promise still applies. All in all, it's a great way to save.
Just so you know...
This product is either one of a kind, or is available in extremely limited quantities. We work hard to keep our web information up to date, but it's possible that this item may no longer be in stock. If you're really hot for this product, the best thing to do is order as soon as possible, to help ensure that you get it.