Do Full-fledged Video Production Right on Your Computer!The MOTU V4HD video interface updates the V3HD, providing an all-purpose plug-and-play hub for your video production operation with ProRes support within Final Cut Pro! FireWire connectivity and a host of video and audio I/O options on the V4HD give you the power to turn your desktop or laptop computer into a full-blown HD/SD production workstation. What's more, you get MOTU's Video Console software, for control over all programmable features, plus CueMix Console software (which features control of all 32 channels of audio I/O). The MOTU V4HD puts you in complete control!
MOTU V4HD Video Interface at a Glance:
- Incredible audio and video editing and mixing capabilities
- Streamline your workflow
- Incredible connection and monitoring options
Sweet connection and monitoring options
Connect all your gear, from SD camcorders and CRT monitors to today's newest pro HD cameras, video decks, LCD reference monitors and plasmas - all at the same time, with no cable swapping. Go with your input source, then log and capture HD and SD clips straight into Final Cut, converted on the fly and ready for fast, CPU-efficient editing in pristine native DVCPro HD quality, without the costly overhead required for uncompressed HD. Monitor at once in HD and SD with real-time SD-to-HD up-convert, HD-to-SD down-convert and real-time pull-down insertion or removal.
Incredible audio and video editing and mixing capabilities
As you edit, watch your creation take shape in a bunch of display formats at once, from the pixel-for-pixel accuracy of a large plasma screen, to the color-corrected balance of an LCD reference monitor, to the real-world look of a consumer display. Use 32 channels of audio to capture, monitor, mix and master multichannel surround sound for your productions at sample rates up to 192kHz. Use time code, machine control, video reference and word clock to keep everything frame-accurate.
Streamline your workflow
From start to finish, the V4HD streamlines your video production workflow, with unified control over all your video gear from your computer desktop.
MOTU V4HD Video Interface Features:
- HD/SD FireWire video interface for Mac and Windows
- Plug-and-play connectivity via FireWire
- Supports Apple Final Cut Pro on the Mac and Adobe Premiere Pro on Windows
- Capture and play back all standard HD and SD formats up to and including 1080p30 (720p, 1080i, 1080p, and 1080PsF)
- Supports full-raster capture and playback (1920x1080 and 1280x720) in Apple's ProRes 422 HD codec in both standard and HQ modes. Work with ProRes clips pixel for pixel in full 10-bit 4:2:2 resolution.
- Capture and play back uncompressed 10-bit SD from all formats
- HDMI output
- Broadcast quality hardware-based genuine time SD-to-HD up-convert
- Broadcast quality hardware-based genuine time HD-to-SD down-convert
- Real-time 2:3 or 2:3:3:2 pull-down insertion and removal
- Comprehensive zoom modes for up/down conversion
- Simultaneous HD/SD operation
- Two rack space form factor with dedicated connectors
- Stand-alone operation
Included software and compatibility
- Includes MOTU Video Console and CueMix Console software
- Mac OS X (Windows XP, Windows Vista forthcoming)
- Supports Final Cut Pro 5.x or higher on the Mac
- Supports Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 3.x or higher on Windows