Rock on the Road!
Your music may mean handing out with the guys, rocking out on the weekends, the other life you live 5:00 till 9:00, or just a great way to kick back and relax - whatever it means to you, it's too precious to put down whenever duty call and you've gotta hit to road or fly off. Tons of bands won't even consider touring without their Travel Guitars, why should you demand less? The Travel Guitar Ultra-Light Electric is hands down the smallest full-scale electric around. At only 3 lbs., you won't even notice the weight in your carryon or suitcase, plus, the Ultra-Light Electric's small enough stow in your overhead compartment. You can fly first class, but you can't really traveling in style without your Travel Guitar Ultra-Light Electric guitar!
Travel Guitar Ultra-Light Electric Solidbody Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Natural satin finish
- Neck through body: Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard inlays: Vintage Clay Style
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Body width: 5-1/4" (lap-rest detached)
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Pick-ups: Dual-rail humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Strap pins: Traditional
- Truss rod: Fully adjustable, with easy access through the endcap
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Strings: Comes with D'Addario EXL-110
- Additional included accessories: Lap-rest frame, truss-rod wrench, owners manual, and warranty card
- Case: Heavy-duty travel bag included
|Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric Specs:
||Eastern American Hard Maple
||Eastern American Hard Maple, Neck-through
||Ebonized Rosewood, 12" Radius
||Vintage Clay Style Dots
|Number of Frets
||Chrome, 14:1 Ratio
|Number of Pickups
||No Neck Pickup
||No Middle Pickup
||1 x Volume, 1 x Tone